During traveling, some tech gadgets can make your travels even more enjoyable. We have selected the top 5 trip-improving gadgets that will help you get the most out of your next adventure.
1. GoPro Bundle Set Starting at $21.99
Maximum attach for occasions when the most strength is needed – surf, paddle, kayak, boat deck, etc.
2. Apple Macbook Air 11.6-Inch Laptop Starting at $782
Air is incredibly thin and weighs just 2.4 pounds, giving you added functionality without extra weight. It’s also a great choice for keeping you entertained en-route.
3. Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity + Sleep Wristband, Tangerine Starting at $99.39
Tracks steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes
Monitor how long and well you sleep
Wakes you (and not your partner) with a silent wake alarm
LED lights show how your day is stacking up against your goal
Slim, comfortable and easy to wear (includes Large and Small wristbands)
*Syncs directly to select iOS and Android devices, see FAQs below for compatible devices
4. Balanzza Ergonomic Digital Compact Luggage Scale Starting at $19.49
Just lift wait for the beep and read the weight.
Strong strap to secure the luggage.
5. TP-LINK TL-WR710N Wireless N Mini Pocket Router, Repeater Starting at $27.05
Multifunctional USB Port for File Sharing and Charging
Router, Repeater, Client, AP, Bridge Modes for Different Networking Demands
Built-in Power Adapter- No Bulky Power Adapter Needed
Portable and Compact-Ideal for Home and Travel Use